Just sitting at the tea-table tonight and we were discussing some of the revelations from 2011, nothing heavy mind. So what revelations did we discover this year?
1. Kale crisps - very moreish
2. Pumpkin seeds toasted with a little oil and salt are really tasty and such a waste to throw them away. Eaten in the shells when fresh and shelled the next day as a snack whilst chatting.
3. Black Futsu squash is divine, closely followed by buttercup (not butternut) squash and easy to grow
1. butternut isn't the only squash, found some differnet ones here that were yummy
2. To always say 'sans visage' when explaining vegetarianism
3. home grown eggs are the best
4. It is possible to live on less!
Trying to enjoy life as it is
If you work out the worst possible scenario when in a crisis, it never comes to pass and that then becomes a great comfort in other crises.
It is extremely difficult to win the lottery but you should still buy a ticket every week - gives a glimmer of hope and you never know!
Bantams are very poor egg layers - best stock with more productive breeds
Anything can happen - for footy followers, this weekend's results prove that and F's racing-mad mum backed an 18/1 winner named Christmas Pudding or Plum Pudding yesterday - at age 92
Never knowingly underfed
Most Users Ever Online: 767
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 11
Newest Members:RobertasseK, EdwardDum, Suzanneclics, Brianalile, JamesSlops, RickySek
Moderators: Toffeeapple: 16337, AdminTA: 10, Fiona Nevile: 0
Administrators: Danny: 5517