stumbling self sufficiency in a small space

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Scheduled maintenance outage: Sat 26-March 16:00
Sun 27-Mar-11
10:49 am
Sooliz
Somerset

Supreme Being
Members

New members
Forum Posts: 8084
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Danny said:

Sue - I bet you were the kid who threw a can of lighter fuel on the bonfire "just to see what would happen" big_laugh

Noooooooo, it's the boys/men who have the caveman/playing with fire gene (that's why they like to be in charge of the bbq big_laugh).

Mind you, I did do other daft things (some would say I still do ponder).....like completely taking apart my toy (working) sewing machine when I was about 12, "because I wanted to see how it works, Mum cry") and then (obviously) being completely unable to put it back together again.doh

And yes Chris, why is it that instructions (loosely) translated from some foreign language always seem to be done by somebody translating them with an English dictionary in one hand, whilst typing them out with the other hand on a computer they've only just learnt to use, after a couple of lessons at night school? roll_eyesbig_laugh

Seriously though (yes, I can be!) Danny, you've done a great job.....I wouldn't dream of attempting anything vaguely techie (did try to start a blog but couldn't understand the instructions!!! big_laughbig_laughbig_laughaargh).

learning to love veg…..except celery :-O

Sun 27-Mar-11
1:05 pm
JoannaS
Latvia

Supreme Being
Members
Forum Posts: 4800
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Toffeeapple said:

Well done and thank you Danny!  big_hug magic

Oddly, I can now post comments on the blog without having to sign in on Firefox, I wonder how that happened?

I wondered about that, I thought I had signed out the last time. Mind you I have also just updated Firefox, thought that might have had something to do with it

I hope the menace of the post width is sorted too cheers

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 767

Currently Online:
25 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

brightspark: 10533

danast: 10232

Aly: 9516

Sooliz: 8084

Hattie: 6920

Ambersparkle: 6701

JoannaS: 4800

Terrier: 4518

eileen54: 4424

Hannah: 4231

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 16218

Moderators: 2

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 25

Topics: 2328

Newest Members:

rodeoneerer, Sinanrienks, Emerson2209, Raymond23acall, Dallas1Clede, kellymeemi

Moderators: Toffeeapple: 16337, AdminTA: 10

Administrators: fn: 333, Danny: 5516

Copyright © 2006-2012 Cottage Smallholder      Our Privacy Policy      Advertise on Cottage Smallholder