I’ve been tagged by Jane over at The Winds of Change. This is a interesting blog and worth a visit.
The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random facts about me
- I feel the cold. I often wonder what horrors that I endured before I could speak. Although my mum assures me that she buttoned on extra cardigans. I’m finding our no central heating challenge a bit of a nightmare and have fallen deeply in love with our wood burning stove. The small, portly, dark and handsome stranger that stood in our kitchen for years unnoticed is now a key member of the family.
- I have discovered that making the ceremonial pot of tea first thing in the morning is a great healer when times are tough. Drinking some is good too. The hare tea cosy in the photograph is also a comfort and has become a steady, silent friend.
- 99.9% of dogs like me. Perhaps way back there is an influential canine in my ancestry. This is a stroke of luck as there are generally dogs running lose in the houses where I work. I don’t have the time to play with them but they tend to hang out with me and sometimes want to leave with me at the end of the day. Perhaps painting and decorating is a house dog’s dream occupation.
- I cry easily. If things are very good or very bad I am overwhelmed…
- I don’t follow ‘normal’ time. I always run 15 minutes late. All our clocks are set 15 minutes fast so that I arrive happily on time. My energy is of the afternoon and evening variety. In an ideal world I’d never appear downstairs before eleven a.m.
- I’d love to offer a home to a cat to keep the Min Pins in order and tackle the mice that creep into the cottage with the winter frosts. I love to see cats and dogs together. Watching the elasticity of cats makes me feel very angular and clumsy. Touching them is a festival of sound and touch.
Now I have the fun of choosing six blogs to invite to join in with this meme. Apart from my favourites there are millions of blogs out there that are well worth reading but I’d like to share one that I have been introduced to recently and am enjoying enormously and five that I’ve enjoyed for some time. Tomorrow I plan to update my blogroll and try and catch up on unanswered comments. Working late nights and weekends means minimal relaxation. I have eaten, wrtten my post and tottered to bed leaving many comments unanswered.
If you have clear horizons why not check out these six blogs. they’re all real crackers. They are in no particular order and each is all well worth a visit:
City Mouse, Country House
La Recette du Jour
Slice of Life
Eco-Gites of Lenault in Calvados, France
Leave a reply