Click here to listen to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire (England) interviewing Fiona, the Cottage Smallholder.
Recipes and Articles
On This Day
January 9, 2012
January 9, 2010
January 9, 2009
January 9, 2008
January 9, 2007
- on The Andrew James Halogen oven has been updated and improved: a review Hello CS, I don't think that you can replace the metal plate. Perhaps rubbing the plate with a fine metal brush - the one for shoes - might clean the…
- on Gilbert’s Seville orange gin recipe Spot on David! I kept a lemon gin for 5 years before quaffing. It was unbelievably good.
- on Gilbert’s Seville orange gin recipe Do it - all in for three years It’s worth it! Try a LITTLE drop after 1,2 and then the finished product. Worth the wait! I promise Make in successive…
- on The Andrew James Halogen oven has been updated and improved: a review I’ve had my AJ digital halogen oven model 686GD 1400w for about 10 years now, never had to replace the bulb, which is a good thing as I managed to bre…
- on Dr Quito’s Jewish Chicken Soup recipe. A cure all. I have a more traditional recipe that I will post soon. It also doesn’t have ginger. Good idea - I must try it with ginger!
- on Dr Quito’s Jewish Chicken Soup recipe. A cure all. no ginger? I thought this was essential but terrific recipe.
- on Last minute Christmas cake recipe I love it too. My turn to make it this year and I think that I may have converted the dark cake lovers ;)
- on Boots Thank you!
- on Boots Can I just say the onion gravy and Yorkshire puddings are my go to Xmas recipes thank you.
- on Last minute Christmas cake recipe Thanks for sharing this recipe, I have used it for quite a few years and it's been a fabulous go-to recipe. - I now make four (3 for presents): 4", 5"…